Why it is needed?
Sometimes it is not possible for the students to take classes directly with the teachers, here the need of online learning arises.
A method to learn using information technology and advanced communication and multimedia, such as computers, mobiles, smart TVs, digital cameras, and video recorders. These devices need to be connected to networks and the internet in order to
convey information to learners fast and cost-efficiently, which facilitates managing the learning process and assessing and evaluating learners’ performance.
Why Choose Us?
- Accessibility to courses inside and outside classrooms (campus- home) anytime.
- Active communication and interaction with teachers via electronic/online methods (such as email, forums, chatting), in addition to communicating with other classmates.
- Various learning resources (videos, recordings, graphs and pictures, and text files).
- Progress reports are readily available.
- Receiving emails, announcements, notifications, or remarks from the course teacher.
- Receiving online learning support via seminars (video conference) that is presented by the course teacher to help learners addressing issues in understanding certain parts of the course.